Baidu Pay Per Click Advertising Management
Baidu is by far China's most popular search engine. It serves over a billion search results each month and has over 300 million users. Plus, they have an advanced pay per click advertising system similar to Google AdWords. If you have anything to sell to Chinese Internet users, Baidu is a great place to start!
Baidu marketing may seem a world apart - after all, an effective campaign requires a great deal of expertise in China, digital marketing and Baidu. That's where Nanjing Marketing Group comes in. With our Baidu pay per click management service, you can tap into this market quickly and profitably. We will optimize your campaign all the way from the keywords to the checkout process ensuring the highest possible return on investment.
Work With a Well-rounded Baidu Advertising Team
In order to provide you with the best Baidu advertising management service, we make use of a diverse international team that not only has expertise in Baidu account management, but also in marketing strategy, copywriting, web analytics and design. Our pay per click account manager brings over four years experience managing pay per click advertising campaigns for companies in a wide variety of industries. Plus, she's is certified by Baidu as a 'Baidu Certified SEM Specialist' as well. She works together with our copywriters, account managers and designer to integrate top-notch ads with tailor-made landing pages. To ensure that communication between our team and yours is as efficient as possible, you will have a bilingual business-educated account manager dedicated to thoroughly understanding your business and quickly replying to any inquiries.
Keyword to Checkout Service
Our Baidu pay per click management service includes:
- Baidu account setup - We communicate with Baidu to help you setup an account. You will own your own Baidu Advertising account and can access it directly at any time.
- Strategic planning and keyword selection - We thoroughly analyze your business, your industry and your competitors then choose the most appropriate keywords to suit your situation.
- Ad copywriting - We write, test and rewrite your Baidu ad copy. For us, this is both a creative and scientific process, involving the unique insights of multiple team members.
- Website analysis - We will analyze all relevant pages on your website - from landing pages all the way to the checkout process - then provide you with concrete suggestions on how to improve your website to increase conversions.
- Daily management - We monitor progress and make adjustments to keywords, bids and ad copy on a daily basis.
- Analytics modelling - We will work with your web analytics platform to build a mature model for evaluating progress. This involves modeling all macro and micro conversions that provide value to your business, configuring Google Analytics or whatever platform you use and configuring your Baidu ads to cooperate with your analytics platform.
- Weekly and/or monthly reports - We provide weekly reports based on analytics from Baidu and Google Analytics. Reports are customized to meet the needs of your marketing team. See some sample reports in this Excel file.
We advise clients that do not have Chinese-speaking staff available to answer inquiries to consider our customer support service as well.
Clients Love Us
Here's what a couple of our clients say about us.
"NMG was relentlessly efficient in optimizing our SEM campaigns, always driving the CPA to new lows, without sacrificing quality. They were flexible, responsive, and we view them as a trusted extension of our marketing group."
- Sandia Trent, VP of of Product Marketing, Bomoda
"NMG delivered a professional and efficient service while managing our CPC campaigns in what would have been a very problematic market to service remotely."
- Anthony Lee, Digital Marketing Director, INTO
"NMG was instrumental in helping us navigate a complex CPC project and worked closely with us to optimize our results. They are an invaluable partner in our CPC marketing efforts."
- Amber Trendell, Marketing Director - International Programs, Autotask
“Inquiries have significantly increased since we launched our pay per click campaign with Nanjing Marketing Group.” The speaker asked that their name and company name not be made public because “I don’t want our competitors to know we are being successful with Baidu. They haven’t caught on yet.”
Want to hear more about what we can do for your company? Please contact us now.