Chinese Search Engine Optimization Service
SEO nowadays is highly competitive! There are over 400 million search engine users in China, and millions of businesses are scrambling for their attention.
If you want to earn a profit from China’s search engine users, you’ll need strategy and implementation that is a cut above the rest. Nanjing Marketing Group can provide you with the edge you need.
Here are three of our principles that separate us from the majority of Chinese SEO vendors.
1) Give and Thou Shalt Receive
While tweaking your website and creating links is essential, we believe that the only way to ensure long-term SEO success is to provide value to users. Search engines are constantly evolving, but their goal always remains the same: Allow people to find what they want. We provide value to Chinese searchers by:
- Creating unique, interesting content.
- Developing easy-to-use website navigation and design.
- Writing website copy that is persuasive, informative and easy-to-read.
- Creating genuine relationships via social media.
2) Optimize for Baidu and Google
Baidu is the clear market leader in the Chinese search market, with almost 4/5 of the market. However, many Chinese Internet users see Google as the go-to source for information about the outside world. If your business is not Chinese, Google can also be a very important source of traffic, in some cases providing even more traffic than Baidu.
SEO agencies that work mainly for domestic Chinese companies tend to focus on Baidu only. On the other hand, the founder of Nanjing Marketing Group has been doing SEO for Google since 2002.
Plus, Google is several years ahead of Baidu in technology. Optimizing for Google now paves the way for further success with Baidu in the future.
3) Cross-Discipline Expertise is Key
We teach SEO to all our in-house staff and external contractors. Here’s what that means:
- We develop websites that are SEO-friendly. If website construction is not done right the first time, it can cause major hassles and high expenses in the future.
- We write Chinese content that is optimized both for search engines and for people.
- We apply insights from pay per click campaigns to improve the ROI of SEO efforts.
- We run SEO and social efforts in conjunction, amplifying the effectiveness of both.
“NMG has done more for me in 6 months than other SEO companies have done in 6 years.”
- John Johnston, Real Estate Consultant, Sotheby’s, TheLAHome.com
Our Service Process
Comparing Chinese SEO services can be tough, because "SEO" can mean different things to different people. Below is an outline of what our service includes.
Our goal is not to blindly compete for keywords, it is to improve the profitability of your business. In order to best benefit your business, we need to gain a thorough understanding of it. We will talk to you about your business goals, your competitors, your current marketing efforts and the metrics you use to judge success.
Next we will turn our attention to the potential market for your business in China. We will analyze the industry, keywords and competition. With your understanding of your business and our understanding of marketing in China, we will likely need to reinterpret what your competitive advantage will be in China. We'll then provide you with our proposed plan of action in a concise format tailored towards you, whether you are a small business owner, an SEO expert or a marketing executive.
Website Analysis for SEO and CRO
We will analyze your website and provide detailed feedback on specific measures to be taken to improve SEO results as well as improve conversion rates. This includes:
- Advice on technical aspects of SEO - redirects, scripts, HTML, nofollow attributes, etc.
- Advice on design and branding aspects - brand perception, design perception, general usability, text readability.
- Advice on website architecture - link placements, menus, structural issues related to indexation.
- Performance testing - a test for accessibility from several browsers.
- Miscellaneous usability advice - multiple people with various skill sets will test your website from multiple angles and provide their input from a user perspective.
Keyword Research, Content Planning
We'll create a concise keyword and content plan that will outline exactly which keywords we wish to target, and for which pages. We'll set a content creation schedule.
We will create high-quality content. Some of the types of content we've produced in the past:
- Textual content - Landing pages, informational content, blogs.
- Video content - Unique videos, screencasts, subtitling.
- Images - Web graphics, photography, infographics, illustrations.
- Interactive content
- PDF files and brochures
We will create targeted one-way links to your website, not only to your homepage, but to pages deeper in your website such as landing pages for specific products or services. We have an excellent grasp of the value of link building both for Chinese SEO as well as for driving targeted traffic to your website. The specific sources we place links include:
- Forums - Especially forums relevant to your niche.
- Baidu platforms - Baidu has several platforms that rank very high in Baidu search results. We make use of these to drive referral traffic to your site as well as improve search engine rankings.
- Industry specific websites - We acquire powerful links on relevant websites.
- Blogs - We use various blogging strategies to earn relevant links.
- Microblogs - Especially Sina, which is somewhat similar to Twitter.
- Other social media platforms - The Facebooks, Twitters and YouTubes of China, among others.
- Other - We use a variety of link building tactics as well as inbound marketing activities to create a diverse, natural link profile.
We will periodically review the SEO campaign on a strategic and tactical level, then make adjustments proactively. We are wizards with Google Analytics, which allows us to sort through the noise to find the most pertinent data and take action. We'll also provide you with customized monthly reports.
“We appreciate the professional service provided by Nanjing Marketing Group, who are consistently servicing our marketing needs.”
Contact us to hear about what we can do for you.
- Golden Roof Property
- Synotrip Tour Guide Platform
- St George International English School