We’re looking for a dedicated account manager who will represent clients so that they succeed and we profit from their business.
An account manager acts as the intermediary between our team in China and English-speaking clients all over the world. They are responsible for forging strong relationships with clients, leading strategy development in co-ordination with our team members and selling our services.
- Use video chat, emails, face-to-face meetings and/or other communication methods to communicate clearly and create a strong relationship.
- Lead project strategy and analysis.
- Understand the client, their industry, competitors & customers.
- Help make sales to existing projects, when beneficial for the client.
- Monitor profitability and notify the team of issues.
4) Support our Marketing
- Contribute to our blog & sales materials.
5) Support our service team
- Contribute ideas to our service team to help them develop new services and improve existing services.
- Excellent English & Chinese language skills.
- At least one year experience in sales or marketing.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- University degree.
- Experience in certain industries is appreciated. For example: education, e-commerce, software, gaming.
- Competitive salary. (Salaries are variable based on experience.)
- Bonuses based on client gross profit X team profitability. (We share 35% of company profit with the team, and we need to work together to make it happen!)
- Work visa (if required).
- Paid vacation.
- Insurance and house-fund contributions, in accordance with Chinese employment regulations.
- Opportunity to be a part of a fun, multicultural team and work with both small and large businesses from around the world.
- Weekly training sessions.
Is it you we're looking for? Drop us a word: info(at)nanjingmarketinggroup.com