We’re looking for a dedicated account manager who will represent clients so that they succeed and we profit from their business.
An account manager acts as the intermediary between our team in China and English-speaking clients all over the world. They are responsible for forging strong relationships with clients, leading strategy development in co-ordination with our team members and selling our services.
- Use video chat, emails, face-to-face meetings and/or other communication methods to communicate clearly and create a strong relationship.
- Create useful reports that help clearly track results.
- Lead project strategy and analysis.
- Understand the client, their industry, competitors & customers.
- Help make sales to increase gross profit for Nanjing Marketing Group.
- Monitor profitability and notify the team of issues.
- Excellent English & Chinese language skills.
- At least one year experience in sales or marketing.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure. (We choose great clients. They're good to us, and there is always pressure to do better.)
- University degree.
- Experience in certain industries is appreciated. For example, education, consumer goods e-commerce, travel and software.
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience).
- Bonuses based on client gross profit.
- Work visa (if required).
- Paid vacation.
- Opportunity to be a part of a fun, multicultural team and work with both small and large businesses from around the world.